I played Bleep Bloop on the Switch (2 player co-op) and it was great fun! It's tough enough that you might find yourself naming manoeuvres so you can communicate faster ('do the circle thing!'), but short enough to finish in 1-2 sittings. Perfect for a fun evening or weekend with a friend!
A downloadable game for Windows
Meet Bleep and Bloop as they help each other overcome all the challenges that stand in their way. A light-hearted and playful puzzle game about working together.
Play alone controlling both characters or share the experience with a friend. "Bleep Bloop" is extremely easy to learn, but that doesn’t mean the puzzles will be a piece of cake.
– Enough levels to keep you entertained during a lazy Sunday, but not enough to make you wish the game had ended already.
– Fun and intelligent mechanics that will make you feel really satisfied as you complete the different levels, do not give up! You just need a little practice.
– A captivating art that delights the most demanding players, bringing a minimalist proposal, but very striking.
– Beautiful soundtrack that makes getting stuck on a level a bit less painful.
– Perfect for single-player or two-player coop. Yelling at each other doesn’t improve your puzzle-solving skills, but it’s always fun.
– Features a small secret hidden somewhere. Go look for it.
A real challenge of puzzles which we are sure you will enjoy and play again and again, but, at the cost of an occasional anger, and if you play in two players mode, maybe at the expense of a friend too.
A Game Developed by Ludipe and Friends
Published by Zerouno Games
|Tags||2D, Casual, coop, Cute, family, heart, intelligence, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: