A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Save the Metal, Save the World, Save the Coffee!
Coffee Crisis is a neo-rogue brawler that puts you in the shoes of the only baristas on Earth with enough heavy metal in their veins to fend off an alien assault. Play solo or join up with a friend to fight across eight unique locations ranging from your Coffee House HQ to the far reaches of outer space. Go up against an army of wild alien enemies, and the humans they have brainwashed with a variety of weapons, special moves, suplexes, and coffee!
The Smurglian race has come to Earth and they're not leaving until they steal our three most prized commodities: heavy metal, free Wifi, and coffee. Crunch through fistfuls of alien meat as you stop their invasion, and enjoy random modifiers to the enemies and action on each playthrough. It's a totally unique cup of beat 'em up action every time you play!
- Tear off fistfuls of alien meat in Neo Rogue Brawler action!
- Jam out with a pal in Local Co-Op Play!
- Encounter random modifiers that could make you an invincible killing machine or summon a swarm of raging possessed cowgirls! You'll never experience the same cup of cosmic coffee carnage twice!
- Bang your head to an incendiary heavy metal soundtrack!
- Meet heavy metal bands Pyschostick, Lords of the Trident, Nile, and Terrorizer!
- Rock out with retro metal influencers!
- Already averted the crisis? Come back for more in Death Metal Mode, where the difficulty is cranked to 11!
- Twitch/Mixer integration lets you enjoy the game while keeping both hands on your coffee cup!
So grab a hot mug and save the world!
A Game Developed by Mega Cat Studios
Published by Zerouno Games
|Release date||Oct 18, 2018|
|Tags||Arcade, Beat 'em up, coffee, Co-op, crisis, metal, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.19 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.